Calibration of mechanical measurands
Testo Industrial Services is characterised by an extensive mechanical laboratory, specialised in the calibration of pressure, torque, angle of rotation, force and acceleration measurement technology.
High-precision and modern measuring equipment ensure traceable and manufacturer-independent calibration of your mechanical test equipment. Both ISO/factory calibrations and calibrations recognised according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 are possible.
In order to maintain quality and safety standards, it is of fundamental importance that you can rely on the results of the measuring equipment used. Here we are at your side.
Your advantage: Our competence
- Primary laboratory for the calibration of working and reference standards (acceleration and pressure)
- Established and standard-compliant laboratory processes
- Accreditation up to 500 m/s² (sine) and up to 0.5 kg test item mass in the acceleration range
- Temperature based pressure calibration
- Rotation angle test stand
- Accreditation up to 500 m/s² in the frequency range 3 Hz - 10 kHz
- Calibration of signal conditioning devices (IEPE/ICP®)
- Description of TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) devices
The determination and monitoring of the prevailing pressure plays an outstanding role in many areas. In our in-house laboratories we can offer you accredited calibrations according to ISO/IEC 17025/2017 up to a pressure of 70 bar. Our laboratories are equipped with a wide range of primary, reference and working standards for this purpose. In addition, factory calibrations can be carried out with a pressure of up to 5000 bar. Our laboratory is based on two different types of reference: Pressure balances and pressure regulator.
In the field of pressure, for example, we are specialised in the following measuring devices:
- Digital and analogue pressure test equipments
- Pressure test equipments with digital display
- Pressure transmitter with electrical output signal
The accuracy and verification of the measured value of weighing scales plays an important role in many areas of industry. We offer calibration of weighing scales and balances up to 120kg.
For this purpose, our laboratories are equipped with two different types of reference:
F1 weights up to 22kg and M1 weights up to 110kg
We specialise in the following types of weighing devices:
- Weighing machines / scales : up to max. load of 110 kg
- Precision balances / scales : up to max. load of 20 kg
- Spring balances / scales
Bolted connections with firmly defined forces are indispensable in many industrial sectors. Therefore, a traceable calibration of the torque wrenches used must be carried out for quality assurance reasons. Testo Industrial Services has the know-how and the equipment to carry out ISO and DAkkS accredited calibrations for your torque wrenches, torque testers and torque sensors according to normative specifications on our specially equipped calibration facilities for torque with a measuring range of 0.01 Nm to 1000 Nm or 3000 Nm:
- Torque wrench/screwdriver according to DIN EN ISO 6789 or DKD-R 3-7
- Torque transducer according to DIN 51309
- Torque testers according to DKD-R 3-8
In the field of torque, for example, we are specialised in the following measuring devices:
- Torque wrench: Stahlwille 730; Hazet 5000er+6000er; Garant; Gedore Tohnichi; Proxxon; WIHA 7441 + 7443; Wera; Kanon
- Torque screwdriver: Atlas Copco& BCP; BCV
- Torque tester: Norbar; Stahlwille 7728; Stahlwille 7721; Stahlwille 7723; Hios; Mark 10
- Torque sensor: HBM T4WA; Schatz; Burster
With the help of our rotation angle test stand we are ideally equipped for the calibration of your rotation angle sensors and measuring systems, as well as torque and rotation angle wrenches according to VDI/VDE 2648 part 1 and 2.
In our laboratory in Dachau we have the possibility to carry out the combined DAkkS calibration of your rotary encoders with a rotational speed of < 0.2 1/min and thus belong to the top performers in this field. In principle, any measuring points between 0° and 360° are possible. Take a look at our accreditation certificate.
In the field of rotation angles, we specialise in the following measuring devices, for example:
- Torque sensors with angle option: HBM T4WA
- Torque wrench with protractor: GWK Quantec; SCS; Gedore E-Torc
- Rotary encoder: Wachendorf
The measurement of the respective force is indispensable for the forming of various components. This is the only way to manufacture products in a standardised manner and to ensure quality. Therefore, a wide variety of force test euqipments and force transducers must be calibrated at regular intervals. Testo Industrial Services features a force calibration device with a measuring range of up to 250 kN.
All common force test equipments and force transducers can be calibrated on our force calibration equipment, where the force is determined via the elastic deformation of a body. Calibration is performed by means of a comparative measurement; a high-precision reference standard ensures traceability.
In the field of force, for example, we are specialized in the following measuring devices:
- Force test equipments: Chatillon DFE II; Alluris FMI; Sauter FL
- Strain test equipment force transducer: HBM U2B; Burster 8524; ME-Measurement Systems KM
- Piezo force transducer: Kistler 9311B
- Load cells/Hydraulic pressure transducer: Tecsis F1115
In industry, vibration forces act during various work processes, which are measured with the help of acceleration sensors. Our calibration service of accelerometers and vibration meters covers a wide and complex range of applications in almost all branches of industry. Here we offer manufacturer-independent DAkkS-accredited and verifiable (traceable) acoustic calibrations. Vibrations that occur during calibration are easily absorbed by our 2.6 ton sandstone table.
With our expertise we are available for secondary sine calibrations of vibration calibrators, vibration transducers such as monoaxial and triaxial sensors, vibration meters (in the frequency range from 0.2 to 20,000 Hz) up to special individual solutions for contactless vibration frequency counters or vibro-pads. Calibration is performed according to the principle of secondary comparison calibration in accordance with DKD-R 3-1 ISO 16063-21 (vibration calibration).
We offer you a full DAkkS calibration of almost all vibration test equipment, take a look at our accreditation certificate. In addition to calibration, we also offer the possibility to repair your recording devices in our service center in Hamburg as well as to adjust your devices according to manufacturer specifications in our laboratories.
In the field of acceleration, for example, we are specialized in the following measuring devices:
- Vibration transducers from any manufacturer: Althen, Brüel&Kjaer, CTC; Dytran, Endevco, Honeywell, ifm
- Vibration calibrators: Brüel&Kjaer, Metra Measurement and Frequency Technology, PCB Piezotronics, MTS
- Vibration meters: Brüel&Kjaer Vibro, db Prüftechnik, Fluke, Nti Audio, SKF
We support you in your projects and are committed to your goals. Here you will find an excerpt from the references of our successful projects:
Discover our comprehensive service portfolio. As a full-service provider in the field of measurement technology, we are your optimal calibration service provider.