The Order FAQ section answers all questions about your order - from submission to the processing status.
Here you will find answers to the following questions:
- How do I send in a piece of test equipment?
- I have not received an order confirmation. Has my test equipment arrived?
- How do I get information about the current processing status of the calibration?
- Is express calibration possible?
- What is the difference between a KV & RV? (important answer: Free CT not possible)
- How do I find the status of my packages (shipment tracking)?
How do I send in test equipment?
You can send us your test equipment at any time. For this we need the following company information from you:
- Your company with delivery address
- Your customer number (if already available)
- A contact person at your company with telephone number and e-mail address
- Billing address (If different from the delivery address)
In addition, information about the calibration to be carried out is essential. Please note for each piece of test equipment, measuring points (special measuring points) and whether an ISO or DAkkS accredited calibration is required.
Are there any special requirements for the calibration of your test equipment? If so, please indicate this in your submission.
- Please send your test equipment to the following address:
Testo Industrial Services Ltd
Stanley House, The Old Brick Kiln, Monk Sherborne Rd
I have not received an order confirmation. Has my test equipment arrived?
As a rule, the test equipment requires approx. 24 hours from receipt of goods until the instruction is entered. If no order confirmation has been received, this may be due to different information about the test equipment, among other things. In such a case, please send the following documents/information to your personal contact:
- Customer delivery note that was enclosed with the goods
- Information on the test equipment (e.g. EQ numbers/serial no., etc.)
- Signed proof of delivery
How do I get information about the current processing status of the calibration?
Information on the processing status of your calibration can be obtained from:
- Your personal contact person, which you will find in your order confirmation
- Or in our Testo Industrial Services Portal: Portal Testo Industrial Services GmbH (testotis.com)
Is express calibration possible?
Testo Industrial Services offers you a 48-hour express calibration for standard calibrations on request at an extra charge. Please contact our sales department in advance: info(at)testotis.co.uk
What is the difference between a KV & RV? (important answer: Free CT not possible)
- In a cost estimate, all costs, costs of calibration and repair, are listed. The preparation of a cost estimate is subject to a fee (the amount is charged when the order is received). You will not receive an order confirmation in advance, only a goods receipt slip confirming the delivery of your equipment.
- A repair estimate lists the repair costs, the costs of recalibration as well as the prices of the order confirmation.
Did you know that you can edit your open estimates with just a few clicks. To do this, simply log in or register on our portal:
How do I find the status of my packages (shipment tracking)?
You can track your orders free of charge in the Testo Industrial Services portal under the "Orders" tab. In addition to the order tracking, you will also find the tracking number for tracking your packages here.